Monday 9 August 2010

MOO!

First of all let's be perfectly clear I am not a food scientist, I am not a research geneticist and I am not an expert in animal husbandry but I do know this.
when you make a 'cloned' cow, ready? drumroll.. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
YOU MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING COW!
You arent making a pig, a chicken or a mongoose with the feet of a duck, you are making a cow, made of meat and producing of milk.
It isnt 'frankencow' it's a cow, and as such it is perfectly reaonable to use the milk and flesh of that cow in exactly the same way as any other cow, make me a cheeseburger!

In other inane drivel...

Diabetes type 2 is seemingly being quite well controlled by medication and diet and an increase in activity, I have lost a little weight and I'm feeling pretty good about myself, it's still a long way to go and in the legendary words of Mr Marcellus Wallace in pulp Fiction "I'm pretty fuckin far from ok" but I'll get there. I have incentives for sorting my health out once and for all, I have a reason to want to live to a ripe old age.

music, it's a funny old game, just as one band is on the ascendency, my main band is taking a bit of a sabbatical, but fear not, we'll be comng back in 2 forms, studio electronica for recorded consumption only, and some sterling songs which we'll take out with a full band with the intention of ROCKING like a bastard!
In the Meantime, the ukulele band has a demo cd out, check out www.everlypregnantbrothers.co.uk for further details.

right, time to go and decide what food to eat with my Mettformin.

No comments:

Post a Comment