Friday 2 July 2010

First post: an introduction.

My name isn't important, and a small amount of digging online will tell you all about me. this blog is going to be a journal, a place where I can speak fairly freely about the things I am passionate about; music, cinema, television, politics, literature and life in general. In the course of my life I have come to realise that nothing is black & white, all aspects of our modern life, our history and our future are realised from a palette of many colours and shades, both subtle and garish. Sometimes our thoughts, beliefs and ideas contradict each other, or blend very well. I hope to share common ground with anyone who is interested in reading my often inane, often barely sane but hopefully funny observations.
Welcome to the United Colours of Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment